Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Online Story Time for the kiddos

Yay! I'm just so excited about this little discovery!


This website HERE (brought to you by the Screen Actors Guild Foundation) is full of books your kids can enjoy. It's awesome! The books are read aloud by real people--holding the book--as if they are reading to your child.

It also gives you the option to have the words visible so they can follow along. BONUS!

Now, let me just say, I still plan to read to my kids regularly. And THAT is by far the very BEST. But lets face it, how many moms park their kid in front of the TV or computer once in a while just so they can have the chance to take a shower? ME! I'm so happy to have found this site! So much better than the alternative!

I remember this cute book from my childhood <3
Just thought I'd share. I've also heard that Barnes and Noble has one (on-line story time), too. Haven't checked it out yet, but I will!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Super Cool, love love! Thanks so much and wanted you to check out my blog I'm doing a "giveaway" this week so follow and post a comment to win. Love you girl, you are awesome.
bookreviewclub.blogspot.com