Sunday, September 30, 2012

FREE Printable Simplified Primary Songs

I was so excited today to find these FREE, printable simplified piano songs!
My kids LOVE playing primary songs. These ones are especially great because they're FREE (take note of the copyright section and make sure to be honest in the way you use these), the arrangements sound great, and they even have newer songs, like "As a Child of God". These aren't just for kids, by the way. These are also perfect for adults who are wanting to learn to play the piano, as well. These are the songs they have listed:

-As a Child of God
-Nephi's Courage
-I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus
-Hosanna
-Baptism
-I Will Be Valiant
-I Feel My Savior's Love
-Love One Another
-Families Can Be Together Forever
-I Love To See the Temple
-I Want to Be a Missionary Now
-Silent Night

Download and print them here: PRINTABLE SIMPLIFIED PRIMARY SONGS FOR PIANO
I just found out from a friend that they've been printing these simplified versions in each Friend magazine recently! HERE's the link to the Friend magazines. I'm so excited to be able to print a new one each month for my kiddos! :)

How many of you recognize this book? This group of books are some of the ones I learned on as a kid! I totally loved them. I've had the privilege of passing them down to my kids now. They seriously can't get enough of them. It's so fun for them to learn these familiar songs. If you don't have any, you can order them HERE. 
 No, I'm not paid by Primary Passages. They're just so great, I think everyone should own them!

1 comment:

children music online said...

Hello admin,
I have read your post totally and just gourgeous post have i ever read. Many thanks for posting here this informative articles. Do you ever wonder if you can make the right musical choices for child? Are you concerned that your lack of musical understanding is going to hinder your child's musical growth? You can be confident that your child can flourish beyond your own experience.see in here to get more details about Kids Songs Online
Thanks,
kids songs online